Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIDDLE PLAYER WANTED

Options
  • 07-10-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

HI
    WAS JUST WONDERING IS THERE A FIDDLE PLAYER OUT THERE LOOKING TO JOIN A FOLK BAND ON THE NORTHSIDE OF DUBLIN? WE ARE AN UP AND RUNNING FOLK/BALLAD GROUP BASED IN SWORDS AND SURROUNDING AREAS. ANY ENQUIRIES YOU CAN CONTACT ME HERE OR AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS KEITH_CHAMPIONES@YAHOO.IE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 barrry100

hi my name is Barry I'm a fiddle banjo mandolin player have been playing for the last 15 or more years I'm looking to join a band as i have good experience in gigging I'm on the north side so would be interested in hooking up see how it pans out i have a CD out and some good contacts for gigs well i hope you find this of interest if so you can give me a call or text thank you Barry 0861003752

Advertisement