Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Economics

• 07-10-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I'm currently in Transition Year and we're only cooking for the whole year in Home Ec. I really want to get an A1 at higher level for the LC and I was wondering if anyone can post information up so I can get a headstart.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ash.c

Its not as nice as JC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

I can tell you that getting a A1 is not as easy as you would like it to be.... they are very rare!! I was great at Home Ec , 100% in nearly all my tests and I got a A2. Its just really hard to get!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Grab a textbook make out some notes,check exam papers for topics if your serious about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

If you have a natural flare for it and did well in JC it shouldn't be too hard. I got an A1 and honestly I just listened in class and did homework.

There were only 2 in the school doing HL. Don't stress too much! Put your work into the Project book and do not make it complicated. Straight forward all the way!

Good Luck!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement