Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone 3 Public Beta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I downloaded it about 10 oclock. Probally too late.

I've 4 or 5 people playing it on my friends list. They're in a clan with Shijima who's EU producer for online games or something and he gets them all the betas. Damn I should have never left that clan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Spare codes here pl0x :P

From the PlayStationEU Twitter:
    FYI, 10,000 SCEE Plus members downloaded the Killzone 3 beta theme in half an hour. If that includes you, you'll be receiving an email soon.

Can I be the first to say..... Bollocks!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,373 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

go wan, ya good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bollocks. Don't think I got it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

30 minutes?..i downloaded it within 30 seconds woo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Think i was at 8: 40 :( luckily ill get it either way off Guerilla games :D

Think i was at 8: 40 :( luckily ill get it either way off Guerilla games :D

Bagsy if you get a spare one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Ive been playing this since monday :P if anyone gets codes let me knw so we can get a few games going

• Registered Users Posts: 20,635 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

is it any good. did not really fancy killzone 2 for some reason. felt a bit slow. think i got in time for the beta anyway.

• Advertisement

iMuse wrote: »
    Ive been playing this since monday :P if anyone gets codes let me knw so we can get a few games going

ill definely be getting the code tomorrow add us on psn - MarkLogan-91 and anyone else :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Had my other half download the theme for me as I was out and by 20:05 she had it downloaded.

Can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Hoping i sneak in as i forgot about it until about 20:13 fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

weiland79 wrote: »
    Hoping i sneak in as i forgot about it until about 20:13 fingers crossed.

when you remembered did you do it then a 8:13 because Sony are saying that the 10,000 ran out a 8:30.

what time will we get the codes at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

The emails aren't going out until the 25th. That's when the public beta starts.

GothPunk wrote: »

crap i somehow read 15th instead of 25th:o

GothPunk wrote: »

I'm sure they'll have them sent out before then.

Varik wrote: »
    when you remembered did you do it then a 8:13 because Sony are saying that the 10,000 ran out a 8:30.

Yeah did it at 20:30 so sounds promising!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Missed this totally, i still think its a good idea for Plus members to get access first though. Its better than paying and subscribing to websites that you may or may not get codes off !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

eddhorse wrote: »
    Missed this totally, i still think its a good idea for Plus members to get access first though. Its better than paying and subscribing to websites that you may or may not get codes off !

But people are subscribing to PSN+, which they may or may not get a code off...

F1ngers wrote: »

There are only so many places they could have for the beta, if they didn't then if not controlled and the information they get out of it on the stability and server side would not be as helpful.

I had PSN+ before this so getting the beta (which i probably will) is a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

F1ngers wrote: »

But Plus has been only with us a while, Sony should give the developers incentive to use it rather than money grabbing websites.
    Id prefer to give Sony money than said websites....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

:eek: Wait why was this thread moved from the Playstation forum to the Games forum....

Anyway I played the E3 demo in the playstation hub at the weekend, cant wait to try the beta :)

CombatCow wrote: »
    Anyway I played the E3 demo in the playstation hub at the weekend, cant wait to try the beta :)

I had a go there as well, just kept thinking that the gut playing that demo when the videos came out a good while ago must have been ****e.

Anyone say the codes will be out later this week as the beta is next Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,373 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

come on psn send me the bloody beta key

Anyone got the codes yet?

From PlayStationEU Twitter:
    For those asking about the #killzone3 beta emails, I've been told that voucher codes will be sent out early this afternoon.

Good luck, lads.

Come on come on come on it's early afternoon now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I applied for a code via a twitter competition, only like 3,000 codes, don't see myself getting in :P

Advertisement