Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone 3 Public Beta

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,373 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

still cant get into the Beta.Killzone.com for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Headshot wrote: »
    still cant get into the Beta.Killzone.com for some reason
    What browser are you using? It's definitely worth your while trying to get it to work as the website has a section that tracks all your progress in comparison to your PSN friends (including live updates Facebook style) and a break down of all your kills, unlocks and in-game achievements. Was very impressed when I loaded it up.

It's a step up from some of the features of the KZ2 website, although the KZ2 website let you rewatch matches (in radar format) so I hope that comes back.

its working for me now alright

to bad the the beta isnt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Apparently i'm not eligible to enter the website :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Apparently i'm not eligible to enter the website :/

Your EU id is not but try with the US one, the beta was on you US account so the same as with any downloads from PSN it won't be listed or in this case available without the correct ID.

Got up a few levels the operations maps is a bit bad it and it can have a lot of camping, i just got the isa assault rife and had a go with all the weapons in botzone the class that have each weapon is good system and there is a perk(?) that allows a second main weapon.

• Advertisement

People get awfully touchy when you use exo skeletons :P Had a great few games there tonight lads, too bad the match balancing (or lack of) made me quit early :'( Loving this game!

People get awfully touchy when you use exo skeletons :P

****'em. They are there to be used :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Varik wrote: »
    Your EU id is not but try with the US one, the beta was on you US account so the same as with any downloads from PSN it won't be listed or in this case available without the correct ID.

Tried my EU, US and JAP accounts , not eligible !

People get awfully touchy when you use exo skeletons :P Had a great few games there tonight lads, too bad the match balancing (or lack of) made me quit early :'( Loving this game!
    He was still giving out there at the end of my last match. Some people... Pity peoples PSN ID's don't come up when people are chatting at the end of the game (as they did in KZ2) as it would have been easier to call him out. Our side got really **** once you guys left so we lost despite having 2 more people on our side.

I much prefer playing with you guys! *sob sob*

Next time maybe we should quit the game and join a new one in the hopes that it would be a more balanced game? I just hope Guerilla patch the bleedin' thing, there is no excuse for balance issues like that.

That Turbine Concourse map is good, it's the one with the jetpacks.

• Advertisement

That Turbine Concourse map is good, it's the one with the jetpacks.

I don't like it at all, i just end up running around like a headless chicken :pac:

I don't like it at all, i just end up running around like a headless chicken :pac:

I figured out the layout fast enough and that helped the map has all those high points and an engineer is a good class to play to repair the mounted guns.

9k xp from a single warzone game, i love this beta :D

9k xp from a single warzone game, i love this beta :D

join the clan yet?

got put in a game with no one last night and spent the game either waiting for timers to run out or doing the objectives, someone eventually join but quite after i kill them a good few times.

@WolfForager see your going medic, now if people would wait a minute to get healed.

Will anyone be on tonight?

I'll be on tonight yeah, I was at a Hallowe'en party yesterday so sorry I missed ya. Hope to catch you in game in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

GothPunk wrote: »
    He was still giving out there at the end of my last match. Some people... Pity peoples PSN ID's don't come up when people are chatting at the end of the game (as they did in KZ2) as it would have been easier to call him out. Our side got really **** once you guys left so we lost despite having 2 more people on our side.

I much prefer playing with you guys! *sob sob*

Next time maybe we should quit the game and join a new one in the hopes that it would be a more balanced game? I just hope Guerilla patch the bleedin' thing, there is no excuse for balance issues like that.

I need to get on this week it was just Ghost of Sparta took me away from everything for the last few days.

Not that im any good but its a friendly face :D

join the clan yet?

got put in a game with no one last night and spent the game either waiting for timers to run out or doing the objectives, someone eventually join but quite after i kill them a good few times.

@WolfForager see your going medic, now if people would wait a minute to get healed.

Will anyone be on tonight?

Yep, joined the clan.

I don't blame people for bleeding out tbh, if there was some sort of indicator as to where the nearest medic was then that'd be awesome.

The beta has been a pure nightmare for me, Iv barely played it because I cant get past loading screens

When did you try it last? Since the last patch (friday i think) it's been perfect for me.

When did you try it last? Since the last patch (friday i think) it's been perfect for me.

iv been trying all day today but nothing

• Advertisement

Hmmm, that's strange i've been playing all day with no hiccups whatsoever..

Got sniped with a lmg a few times, it's fine in close range and mid but at far it should not be able to snipe a sniper. from a test i saw it's more accurate than either of the assault rifles

Got sniped with a lmg a few times, it's fine in close range and mid but at far it should not be able to snipe a sniper. from a test i saw it's more accurate than either of the assault rifles

It's like the m60 in bad company 2 when that came out. In nearly every match I've been in the vast majority of players are using the lmg.

In nearly every match I've been in the vast majority of players are using the lmg.

Some of that is because it's powerful but it's one of the starting weapons as well, people are as likely to have smgs.

I've kill many people who were using them an at close to mid with smg/shotgun and then assault rife you can win, the assault rife is less accurate but the sight helps and hopefully they decrease the accuracy of the lmg.

Advertisement