Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organic/Wholefoods Shop in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 07-10-2010 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hiya!

Can anyone inform me as to whether or not there's an organic/wholefoods/health shop in balbriggan or somwhere nearby instead of having to go into the city centre?

I've tried looking for a few things I wanted in Supervalu and Tesco but to no avail. Some place that stocks a lot of soya products such as soya flour would be fantastic!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

There's a small place, kinda like a farm shop at the top of the road where the Friends of Autism charity shop is. Can't think of the name.. sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭poochierockz

There's a small place, kinda like a farm shop at the top of the road where the Friends of Autism charity shop is. Can't think of the name.. sorry!

MAGIC!! thanks! will check it out later on in the week. I just went into town and got what I needed at Nourish but would be nice to not have to head there everytime I want something!!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

There's a place called Max Health Shop across the road from the Golden Wok Chinese. They've got a good stock and will order in anything else you need.

Helmet wrote: »
    There's a place called Max Health Shop across the road from the Golden Wok Chinese. They've got a good stock and will order in anything else you need.

Thanks Hemlet, I passed by that the other day but didn't have the chance to head in but it looks promising!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

There are 2 relatively new Asian foodstores down the town that stock a lot of ingredients I haven't been able to source elsewhere. One down past the cinema on Mill St and the other on the southern side of Railway St. The one on Mill St has a decent amount of different flours and lovely fresh herbs brought from Smithfield every morning.

• Advertisement

Eoineo wrote: »
    There are 2 relatively new Asian foodstores down the town that stock a lot of ingredients I haven't been able to source elsewhere. One down past the cinema on Mill St and the other on the southern side of Railway St. The one on Mill St has a decent amount of different flours and lovely fresh herbs brought from Smithfield every morning.

Yeah, I find Asian stores are great for veggies and spices. Will check them out definitely, thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

there is a wholefoods section in SuperValu

Advertisement