Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bikes on citilink

Options
  • 07-10-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if citilink takes bikes and if they charge something? they seem to be full on sundays so it may not be possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Ya i'd say they do. Found this in there terms & conditions

Subject to availability of accommodation and payment of the appropriate charge, bicycles and skis/surfboards will be carried provided they are packed in such a way as to prevent damage to other luggage

Doesnt say how much though sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Yeah, I brought my bike on the Cork bus and it wasn't a problem. It was a Sunday too actually so that probably wouldn't make a difference. There was no extra charge, but it probably does depend on who you ask and what kind of mood they're in at the time! If there isn't too much luggage in the hold then you should be fine.

Advertisement