Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Scouting Engine

Options
  • 07-10-2010 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi all I am developing a new scouting application for FM10 possibly 11. I know not everyone likes these applications such as genie scout but I'm not asking that.

Im just wondering for those who use these programs such as these what would you like added to them? Apart from seeing players and regens PA and CA etc what else would you like?

One example may be being able to scout for potential attributes for example looking for an upcoming striker who gets 17 finishing, 16 composure etc but his current ability mite be like 13 finishing and composure 12. So you can actually look for you perfect player :)

Any ideas are welcome, I just want some feedback.

thanks
    baz

Advertisement