Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone upgrade

Options
  • 07-10-2010 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

A friend of mine is on o2 and has an iPhone 3gs(pay as you go). He tells me that after a year of having it he can avail of a free upgrade to an iphone 4 (still pay as you go). Is this true or am I going to have to let him down and my other friend who was banking on buying his 3gs. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Sean-Tom wrote: »
    A friend of mine is on o2 and has an iPhone 3gs(pay as you go). He tells me that after a year of having it he can avail of a free upgrade to an iphone 4 (still pay as you go). Is this true or am I going to have to let him down and my other friend who was banking on buying his 3gs. Thanks
    dont mind him, he's full of ****e, prepay customers get very little if any deal on an upgrade, 10 or 20 euro online is the most

he could get it on bill pay but it wouldnt be free unless ya go with the highest tariff which is 100 a month

btw ya should of posted this in the apple forum

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Sean-Tom

Thanks;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement