Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to adopt a puppy!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭teacherspet

fair play to you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Spoke to the fella just now,he is dropping the Pup into me today.

Is the pup still availble??

I may know somebody who is looking for a cocker pup?

:eek: Was talking to a lad last night,long story short,he has a 12 week old cocker spaniel he wants rid of.......... the other 7 pups are dead:mad:

Please save this pup,he is black with a white spot.i havent seen him and cant take him as im moving abroad in the future........

i think i will take him today from this lad and try to rehome him.:(

this goes for anyone who might want him,he is in Ennis,clare.

user friendly... is this pup still available??
    I may know a couple loking for a cocker pup??
    If so can you forward me your number ?? Many Thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Apologies for not getting back sooner(had posted in the re homing section and wasnt following this thread)

Thankfully,since i expressed interest in taking the pup from this guy,his Aunt came forward and took the Pup,so the little fella has been rehomed.i never even got to see him but a phone call saturday evening confirmed he has been homed.

Fair play to you for your offer. thanks again.

Apologies for not getting back sooner(had posted in the re homing section and wasnt following this thread)

Thankfully,since i expressed interest in taking the pup from this guy,his Aunt came forward and took the Pup,so the little fella has been rehomed.i never even got to see him but a phone call saturday evening confirmed he has been homed.

Fair play to you for your offer. thanks again.

thanks for letting me know... Delighted the little guy got a new home!! :D

I have a male black cocker, they are the business!!
    Im sure the little guy will be well loved!

Thanks again X

• Advertisement
Advertisement