Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Captain Jack Sparrow Outfit

Options
  • 07-10-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey. I was just wondering if anyone knows where in Dublin I could get a Captain Jack Sparrow costume? Preferably a cheap one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Argos sell one as far as I remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the shop that used to be tommys in northside shopping centre does them

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Aisling1989

Thanks.
    Looked it up for Argos and it was 75e :eek:
    I think i'll try that shop in Northside Shopping Centre. Does anyone know what this shop is called? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Thanks.
    Looked it up for Argos and it was 75e :eek:
    I think i'll try that shop in Northside Shopping Centre. Does anyone know what this shop is called? :)

cant remember but its beside game. if you dont know how to get there the 27 bus stops outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

There's a Costume Shop in Blackrock that might have them.

http://www.fancydressstore.ie/Adult-Pirate-Costumes.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Try Charlestown in Finglas. Next door to the butchers is a Halloween shop - afaik Heatons own it so the costumes are not at all expensive. Not sure if they have a Jack Sparrow one but I'm sure they'll order it in.

Advertisement