Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LG Viewty KU990i

• 08-10-2010 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

For a long time I have been looking for reset code for this phone at last I found it, open like to make a phone call and type in 3845#*990# this will take you into where you can reset the phone back to new, my camera on my phone stoped working for no reason so I got to reset hoping it would get the camera back working but with no luck if there is any one has any help they no longer do the s/w for this model. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It sounds like it's gone faulty. Is it still under warranty. You'll need a proof of purchase to get it repaired under warranty, without the receipt it could cost you 35 - 50 euro from fonemenders.

Oh and it's not an Android your in the wrong forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rollingrock

Thank you
    drunkmonkey

Not to used to the sight yet when I did see mobiles the only one was Android have HTC myself trying to fix the LG for my sister, seems to me lg were not thinking about there customers as I found out that they took this phone off there list and no software downloads any more for any one that has LG Viewty KU990go think they would have let public know as they are still for sale world wide. Thanks for reply.

Advertisement