Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Signs?

Options
  • 08-10-2010 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, we have been ttc and well this month I have been feeling a bit "different" and I dont know if its just me getting over excited or not. I have been feeling very tired and lathargic the last few days, slight dizzyness every now and then and I have been spotting a bit.....could this be our month?? I could of course be reading into things thats mean nothing as of yet ive no nausea or breast tenderness.......i think i need someone to calm me down, the next week of waiting before i can take a pregnancy test is going to be the longest week ever!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

I think there's not much point in trying to read into the physical signs/symptons experienced during the luteal phase as early pg signs are very similar to those you get at the onset of your period (particularly the spotting - it could either be implantation of an eggie or just your uterus beginning to contract to kick start menstruation).

I know how frustrating it is but best to wait it out. I'm in the two week wait myself now and know the next week will drag!

good luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Fingers crossed for you!

Breast tenderness wouldn't usually begin until around the time your period is due, and nausea mighn't kick in until week 7-8, if at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

The first sign I had was an awful taste in my mouth, i got it with all 3 babies less than a week after conception.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for all the replies, well its 3 days until my next period is due and no symptoms of pregnancy really, more period symptoms, crampy and that......so i would be surprised if i was pregnant.

Advertisement