Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best HTC phone available from meteor?

• 08-10-2010 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

I haven't had a new phone in years so I am not up to speed on the latest phone technology at all. I bought a new phone from meteor yesterday, a HTC Wildfire that cost 79.99 with their €35 bill pay plan. When I got home I checked up some info on the net and I noticed that it has a 240x320 resolution compared to other phones which seem to have 480x320 up to 800x320. I really noticed the low res when I tryed watching a few youtube videos on it. Seeing as how I will be using this phone for the next few years I would be more than prepared to shell out some extra $$$ to get something with a higher res.

So my question is, what is the best HTC phone meteor currently sell? Is it the Wildfire? If there is something better, how much more would it cost and would meteor let me bring back my wildfire and exchange it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

The Desire is currently the best HTC (limited supply though), also look at the Samsung Galaxy S or wait a few weeks for the Desire HD or Z.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭coolbreeze01

THe desire is currently the best htc phone on meteor, they might take it back and exchange it but i'm not sure about that.

Advertisement