Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega dreamcast games cork

Options
  • 08-10-2010 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I am asking where can I find sega dreamcast games in cork
    Need to no very soon
    Must be in city centre

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

That will be hard to do, the console has been dead for years and at the time it was on it's way out, the games shops were selling off what games stock they had cheap as chips (got a load of games myself for it at the time).

Might have a bit of luck in some second hand shops or asking in a games shop if they've any old dreamcast games in stock (which they usually wouldn't even bother placing on shelves these days).

You might be better searching around online, ebay and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I know of a 2nd games shop in cork city where is it and is it still open ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

There was a second hand games store at the end of North Main strett that had Dreamcast games (and consoles) but it's gone now, I think they moved their stock back to the 2nd hand shop just past Maher's. You'll see old games in the window anyway.

Do you on the name of the shop so I can give them a call to see do they have games there ?

Do you on the name of the shop so I can give them a call to see do they have games there ?

I don't think they even have a name, it's a real clutter of a shop. I doubt they even have a phone to be honest.

If it's anything like the game specific shop was, it's just a room, a makeshift counter and a few shelves.

I think the it might be called Bargain Shop or something like that. I've never looked at the sign, just glanced at the games in the window as I walk past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

NotorietyH wrote: »
    I don't think they even have a name, it's a real clutter of a shop. I doubt they even have a phone to be honest.

If it's anything like the game specific shop was, it's just a room, a makeshift counter and a few shelves.

I think the it might be called Bargain Shop or something like that. I've never looked at the sign, just glanced at the games in the window as I walk past.

this, its just a shop of old games and kitchen stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

i thought that place closed down , i was looking for it a few weeks back however a different shop opened up by Mad and it was full of old classics

tonydude wrote: »
    i thought that place closed down , i was looking for it a few weeks back however a different shop opened up by Mad and it was full of old classics

That's closed down since, and I thnk they moved the stock back to the original shop. It was the same owners I think. I assume they were trying to split up the shop but in the end just went back to the clusterf*ck shop model :P

Got very nostalgic in the game shop though looking at the old SNES and NES machines and all that.

i found this shop in cork the guys who are running it are nobs 40 euro for pokemon games
    but the guy i was with picked up ico in with postcards for 10 for the ps2
    all crash games where 20 euro
    but picked up vmu a dreamcast pad ps online and re code v for 25 euro not bad

also my dremcast is skiping when i am playing games does anyone no where i can pick up a cheap dreamcast not his crazy 50 ones

Advertisement