Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICDG - Subforums not loading on first try of link

Options
  • 08-10-2010 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

I had this posted in HelpDesk but no reply so maybe this is the right place for it.

I've noticed for the past few weeks or so that when the ICDG (Cable and Digital TV) sub-forum page loads and if you click on one of it's sub-forum links the tab flashes as 'Blank Page' and then the page just reloads as the ICDG page. Clicking on the link a second time will load the pages fine.

Also about 75% of the time when you use the back button to return to the main boards page it will only return as far as the ICDG page and the Back / Forward buttons no longer show the main boards page as available.

I've experienced this on a number of PC's using IE7 and IE8.

While not a major issue it would be nice if it wasn't occuring!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement