Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio Castlebar

Options
  • 08-10-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Can anyone reccomend a good physio around Castlebar (might stretch to Westport)?
    Thanks a million.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Been to 3 over the years.

Padraic Costello, very facilitating but very competent and reliable.

Martin McIntyre, used to be physio with Roscommon and Kerry football teams, busy so could be hard to get an appointment.

Margaret Armstrong (in Westport), another ex county physio, I had a knee injury that I couldn't shift for 2 months, within 5 sessions she had it diagnosed and sorted out. What was funny was the injurys cause was in my groin/stomach area!

PM me if you want the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Gina Carney,Corheens, Castlebar. Especially good with sports injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

Thanks folks will ring around and check one of these out.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

+1 for Martin McIntyre, have gone to him with numerous injuries over the last few years (Back, Knee, Ankle) and have found him excellent. Check out his site - http://www.sism.ie/asp/

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

Samhain wrote: »
    +1 for Martin McIntyre, have gone to him with numerous injuries over the last few years (Back, Knee, Ankle) and have found him excellent. Check out his site - http://www.sism.ie/asp/

can anyone tell me how much he charges?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Can't remember but I THINK it was 45 spots an hour. Best to give him a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

Sylvia Nagle, Knockthomas.

I can recommend her..

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

SISM is very good, ie martin mcintyre on spencer street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 murf 1990

Can anyone reccomend a good physio around Castlebar (might stretch to Westport)?
    Thanks a million.

anyone with a hearth beat is a physico up there its all the years of inbreading

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Thank you so much for that valuable and well thought out contribution :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

murf 1990 wrote: »

Lol class, brilliant. Enjoy your stay off boards ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

murf 1990 wrote: »

That is hilarious on so many levels :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

yop wrote: »
    Lol class, brilliant. Enjoy your stay off boards ;)

And learn how to spell while you are on hols:D

Advertisement