Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011

Options
  • 08-10-2010 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

30 quid in HMV.
    40 in game.

Anyone else getting it today?

HMV liffey valley had a few copies i picked up 2 today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Its only £18 on dvd.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Not great tbh, played around 50 games and just not digging it.

Ah well cyas year :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I played the demo and loved it; PES seems to be back on track. But I bought FIFA 11 last week and am having so much fun playing online. I can't see myself playing both so I think I might be passing up on PES for the first time since its inception on the PS2. Dark days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Just bought PES 2011 for €30 in HMV, good deal. Now I have both; first impressions of PES having played FIFA the past 2 weeks; sluggish and a bit ****. I hop I get used to it. If online is crap I'm getting rid of it since FIFA online is so much fun.
    Anyone playing PES online on PC?
    EDIT: The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition is one of the background songs. Plus points for that feature

Advertisement