Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011 Option File Thread

Options
  • 08-10-2010 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

There will probably be a lot of questions regarding this, so best to keep everything in the one place. Anybody with any info, please post here.

For XBox 360 users, there's a great post by Mitch here which contains everything you need to know.

For PS3 users, if you have the EU version of the game (which is NOT the UK version) then use this option file. This is from WinningElevenBlog, and includes:

• Full kits for EPL teams and unlicensed teams in La Liga & Serie A.
    • Major unlicensed national teams now have kits.
    • Team emblems added to unlicensed teams
    • League and Cup emblems/logos have been added.
    • Formation and squad numbers have been updated
    • Many transfers have been made
    • Player accessories (boots/kit styles) have been updated
    • Fake names from unlicensed nations have been corrected.
    • Classic Argentina, Brazil Netherlands, Italy names have been corrected (Haven't had to unlock more)
    • 11 stadium added (Craven Cottage, Reebok, Anfield, St James Park, Stamford Bridge, Upton Park, White Hart Lane, Villa Park, Goodison, St. Andrews and Estadio Mestalla), all of which have their own unique advertising-boards

Instructions here. Remember, this is the EU version only, so if you bought your game in Xtra Vision, Game, GameStop etc. you probably have the UK version and will need to wait as it will be released soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,538 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

good stuff archie.

Hoping the 360 community picks up like the PS3 community. Would love a few different choices for Option Files for the 360. Would also really like some good looking stadiums, don't have the talent or patience to do them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭R.F.

good stuff archie.

Hoping the 360 community picks up like the PS3 community. Would love a few different choices for Option Files for the 360. Would also really like some good looking stadiums, don't have the talent or patience to do them myself.

You the same Mitch from the caf? Just copped on now after reading over there and now here

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

R.F. wrote: »
    You the same Mitch from the caf? Just copped on now after reading over there and now here

yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Gameeeze

hey dude i have BLES 01020 and these option files dont work for it :(

Bought in ireland and all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Gameeeze wrote: »
    hey dude i have BLES 01020 and these option files dont work for it :(

Bought in ireland and all

That's because the Winning Eleven option file will only work with the BLES – 01021 code at present. Think there is a different option file expected Mon or Tues for all with BLES – 01020 codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 danny275

WENB OF for BLES-01020
    Link

It contains:

All fake teams names corrected
    All team emblems inserted
    All fake club team kits inserted
    Started International teams

It's just a base OF, after what happened with the BLES problem last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I've been using the WENB option file for a few days now, and it looks great.

Now today, I updated the transfers, got new boots etc. Using Konami's official Patch.

Now the Ireland jersey looks like an edited version of the jerseys for De Graffschap in the Eredivisie. :mad:.

I'll upload a picture later. Does anybody else have this 'glitch' in their game? The worst thing is I can't edit the Ireland jersey because it's supposedly real anyway.

EDIT: Here's the glitch I'm on about. You can see the Irish version is just an edited copy of the Real jersey.

2dr6ur7.jpg

Here are the away jerseys:

72r32e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DAN85

Tombiman wrote: »
    I've been using the WENB option file for a few days now, and it looks great.

Now today, I updated the transfers, got new boots etc. Using Konami's official Patch.

Now the Ireland jersey looks like an edited version of the jerseys for De Graffschap in the Eredivisie. :mad:.

I'll upload a picture later. Does anybody else have this 'glitch' in their game? The worst thing is I can't edit the Ireland jersey because it's supposedly real anyway.

EDIT: Here's the glitch I'm on about. You can see the Irish version is just an edited copy of the Real jersey.

2dr6ur7.jpg

Here are the away jerseys:

72r32e.jpg
    I'm experiencing the same problem..Very disapointing since I had created the old Landsdowne Road in the Stadium creator and was looking forward to playing a match with Ireland only to find this 'pleasant' surprise.:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭srfc d16

Im having the same issue with the Irish jersey.
    Im not able to get online either. It keeps saying an error has occurred after trying to load for a minute or two.
    Has anybody had the online issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Zico-PES

DAN85 wrote: »
    I'm experiencing the same problem..Very disapointing since I had created the old Landsdowne Road in the Stadium creator and was looking forward to playing a match with Ireland only to find this 'pleasant' surprise.:mad::mad::mad:

I have the same problem on the 360 version:confused:

yep.

same prob - it must be the konami DLC.

360 OF available.

Tutorial

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=77468

OF:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=80357

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Hey all...I got the WENB option file for the PS3 the day after it came out (because the UK version of the game wouldn't work with the OF or something liek that). I heard that they were going to release an updated one this week sometime...has anyone heard of this coming or is it already out? Send on a link if you do have it.

www.pesgaming.com seems to be down...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Hey all...I got the WENB option file for the PS3 the day after it came out (because the UK version of the game wouldn't work with the OF or something liek that). I heard that they were going to release an updated one this week sometime...has anyone heard of this coming or is it already out? Send on a link if you do have it.

www.pesgaming.com seems to be down...?

Downloaded that OF yesterday. Was reading the thread about it on PES Gaming and the updated OF is still a work in progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

So is there an OF ready yet for PS3?? Only bought my game yesterday, had first game last night, but it aint the same without the proper kits and names and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

So is there an OF ready yet for PS3?? Only bought my game yesterday, had first game last night, but it aint the same without the proper kits and names and all that.

There is a basic one in this thread on PESGaming. This is a work in progress and an update is expected soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The latest DLC from Konami fixes the Ireland jersey issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Option file with championship teams :)

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=80627

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tyrellio69

s_carnage wrote: »
    That's because the Winning Eleven option file will only work with the BLES – 01021 code at present. Think there is a different option file expected Mon or Tues for all with BLES – 01020 codes.

Has this version come out yet???pes 2011 is class but i'd seriously love to get this option file.why the hell did they make a european and uk version???seriously annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

tyrellio69 wrote: »
    why the hell did they make a european and uk version???seriously annoying.

It wasn't there fault. They got screwed over by Konami. They weren't told the discs would be different for Europe and the UK.

thorbarry wrote: »
    Option file with championship teams :)

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=80627

Sounds good but I'm going to wait on the WEBN OF update to see what they add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tyrellio69

It wasn't there fault. They got screwed over by Konami. They weren't told the discs would be different for Europe and the UK.

Ah, I see.Pretty thick of KONAMI to go doing that.Downloaded the alright version from WENB anyway.Its ok.Can you get ballpacks for pes 2011 on ps3 anywhere??all the ballpacks im finding are for pc versions.seriously annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

Waiting for the completed W.E.N.B. which will hopefullly be done within the next week, looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,526 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

anyone know when the WENB opton file will be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 gj777

Good option file here for UK version (BLES 20) PS3 disc -- the one sold in Ireland:

http://www.pes-patch.com/2010/10/w-e...-01020-v3.html

Doesn't seem to be widely promoted, I just tried it there and it looks good for national and club jerseys, better than the main one released at launch (not just Premiership but also some Euro leagues). Also has some stadiums and names seem all good.

Works with latest dlc. I had some trouble with the trophies but got around it easily (see http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=235056).

Just need to install v3 OF if you have the latest DLC already, no need to do v1 and 2 aswell it seems-unless you dont have latest free dlc from Konami. (get the latest dlc from Konami by going ingame to 'extra content>data pack).

Enjoy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

The new WENB option file has been released for the UK/Ireland version of the game!

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/new-wenb-option-file-released/
    The wait is over!
    WENB are proud to announce the latest and most complete version of our popular PES2011 Option File.
    Please note that this is for the BLES20 version of the game.
    - – Version 4 Update – -
    Contains:
    - Bundesliga added includes full roster, correct kits, correct formations etc.
    - Bursaspor and Partizan Belgrade added
    - More national team kits
    - Correct names for all Classic National players
    - Correct names for majority of PES Shop players
    - Correct names for all International players (Serbia have some missing players due to the game freezing while editing)
    - Updated appearances of many players such as Micah Richards, Ozil Hair Style
    - Some PES Shop players base-copied over to created players section for ML use
    - 16 added stadiums

You must have the previous option file installed already, more description on the link.

Sounds impressive, haven't tried it yet though.

I would have downloaded this but I've already started my Master League save file. I held off for more than a week but they took too long.

Looks like they did a great job though.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 gj777

I would have downloaded this but I've already started my Master League save file. I held off for more than a week but they took too long.

Looks like they did a great job though.

As far as i know you don't replace your ML (or any other mode's) save file, only the edit option file. I started a BAL game on launch, replaced the edit data file recently and nothing was lost. If you've spent time editing things on edit mode yourself then you'll loose that stuff.

You can always back up your saves to a compatible usb stick first before trying anything anyway:)

• Advertisement

gj777 wrote: »
    As far as i know you don't replace your ML (or any other mode's) save file, only the edit option file. I started a BAL game on launch, replaced the edit data file recently and nothing was lost. If you've spent time editing things on edit mode yourself then you'll loose that stuff.

You can always back up your saves to a compatible usb stick first before trying anything anyway:)

I wasn't actually worried I would lose my progress. I was just under the impression that anything new added in the edit file will not show up in my ML save game.

I will try it and see. Cheers.

Advertisement