Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011 Option File Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭smackyB

Hey, I'm a bit of a Pro Evo on xbox newbie, trying to download the latest data pack update but it keeps saying that it's unavailable. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

smackyB wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a bit of a Pro Evo on xbox newbie, trying to download the latest data pack update but it keeps saying that it's unavailable. Any ideas?
    Usually says unavailable if you have it already. Should say data pack v. 1.01 on the title screen where you have to press start.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Pikeman

gj777 wrote: »
    Good option file here for UK version (BLES 20) PS3 disc -- the one sold in Ireland:

http://www.pes-patch.com/2010/10/w-e...-01020-v3.html

Doesn't seem to be widely promoted, I just tried it there and it looks good for national and club jerseys, better than the main one released at launch (not just Premiership but also some Euro leagues). Also has some stadiums and names seem all good.

Works with latest dlc. I had some trouble with the trophies but got around it easily (see http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=235056).

Just need to install v3 OF if you have the latest DLC already, no need to do v1 and 2 aswell it seems-unless you dont have latest free dlc from Konami. (get the latest dlc from Konami by going ingame to 'extra content>data pack).

Enjoy!!
    Is it the "Patch Liga Zon Sagres" one you're talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Here's a good chant pack for the EPL teams:

http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3683

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

just a quick question about the xbox option file. does it work with the run of the mill xbox, hope it doesnt have to be modded does it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

just a quick question about the xbox option file. does it work with the run of the mill xbox, hope it doesnt have to be modded does it?

Nope, no mod necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Had grief with the WENB option file,kept telling me it was corrupted.I downloaded this one http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=79937 excellent file for the PS3. You do have to register on the site it links to but was worth it.Has the NPower Championship teams aswell. Got the chants pack Larkin91 linked to,cheers bud :D

zerks wrote: »
    Had grief with the WENB option file,kept telling me it was corrupted.I downloaded this one http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=79937 excellent file for the PS3. You do have to register on the site it links to but was worth it.Has the NPower Championship teams aswell. Got the chants pack Larkin91 linked to,cheers bud :D

Since they had the Championship I decided to use this one. 45 minutes it took to copy over everything while overwriting the other option file I had.

It was worth it. :D Now I need to bring QPR to Champions League glory.

Version 1.1 of that option file online now,worth getting.Follow same link as I posted above.

Version 1.2 out now as well, just an update to some player faces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Hey need a bit of help here, I have downloaded WENB OF and the G.T.M one.

I only realised WENB wouldn't work as I bought my game in a bricks and mortar shop (Game I think) so its UK version. But I downloaded the GTM one done all the proper things and it says it cannot load edit data as its not the correct version, or something along them lines anyway.

But I have downloaded the latest official patch (1.2 I think it is, the one you get as soon as you plug in the internet) so I don't see what the problem is. Any help greatly appreciated.

Don't copy the 2 option files to the PS3,the GTM one is best imo.Make sure and download the original full option file and not just the update.Did you update your PES? If not load up the game and go to Extra Content to update it to latest official version.When it's done copy the GTM option file to the PS3 and it should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Don't copy the 2 option files to the PS3,the GTM one is best imo.Make sure and download the original full option file and not just the update.Did you update your PES? If not load up the game and go to Extra Content to update it to latest official version.When it's done copy the GTM option file to the PS3 and it should be ok.

Ah turns out I think that I wasn't actually signing in, I could go to that extra content page and look at hairstyles and that but I had to quit the game to sign into PSN, and I had to do a System Update. Hopefully that sorts it anyway.

Thanks.

iv just got pes 2011 on xbox and iv been reading the tutorial that was posted here but i cant seem to find an option file for the 360, i have copied a few links but some dont work or say they are unavailable. maybe im missing something very obvious but can someone point me in the right direction please

apologies for this but im stuck again, iv opened the page posted at the start for the xbox OF. iv downloaded from the link above. now when i open the xtaf explorer and i press open device i get nothing, nothing happens. any ideas anyone?

Not an Xbox owner-The PS3 game has a couple of versions the one for UK is same one we get here, bles20,it's printed on the side of the box.Maybe Xbox is the same.That forum is very helpful as regards installation problems,a quick scan through it could help you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Hey, I just got PES 2011, I see theres alot in this thread about BLES codes... how do I find what code my game has? Thanks.

Tinie wrote: »
    Hey, I just got PES 2011, I see theres alot in this thread about BLES codes... how do I find what code my game has? Thanks.

Its version 20,printed on the side of the box your game comes in.(the UK version)

Konami have released a DLC which can be downloaded by going to 'Extra Content' from the game's menu.

It includes 10 new pairs of boots, an update to the Ireland away jersey, plus some Ligue 1 jerseys as well.

I'm using the G.T.M. Pro World option file, and it has not been affected by this update, which is good news. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭paul larry

hi people!!!
    im ever so sorry but im completely stupid when it comes to these thing.....so just a few little questions....
    i have pes 2011 on ps3 (bles 01020) and i downloaded an update for it. however after carrying out the arduous task of copying every individual folder i loaded up the game only to discover this message on my tv screen: "unable to load because data is from different version. download new contents to update data"
    Now im told that i need to download something from the 'extra features' part of the game.....only problem is that i dont have the ps3 connected to internet.
    please please someone help me out!!!! my game says version 1.0 but im crazy to get proper kits, players etc!!!!!!
    Thanks in advance folks!!!!

Update to the G T M World Pro option file out now with all transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Finally got around to installing the WENB option file. Its pretty cool. Works well. Love the new stadiums.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

I've been using the option file since I got the game with no problems.
    My brother recently went to play the game and the kits are the default ones in the game.
    Is there any easy way of having his account use the option file I copied over from the memory stick or does he have to spend a couple of hours copying them over like I did?

kellsred wrote: »
    I've been using the option file since I got the game with no problems.
    My brother recently went to play the game and the kits are the default ones in the game.
    Is there any easy way of having his account use the option file I copied over from the memory stick or does he have to spend a couple of hours copying them over like I did?

He'll have to copy all of them over to his account unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Update to the G T M World Pro option file out now with all transfers.

Is this G T M World Pro 1.4 - I want a good option file with January transfers included...(Suarez, Carroll, Torres, etc). Can you pass on a link to it?
    The website only has 1.3 up so I don't know where it is.

Is there an easy way to transfer all the files to the PS3 other than doing each one individually?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

i downloaded the G.T.M one and now when i try to load the data it says 'unable to load because data is from different version. download new contents to update data.' does this mean i have the wrong bles code (i have 01020) or that i havent downloaded something that i need.

any help much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Hi Folks, what's the best place for a BLES 01020 OF? Had one downloaded but it's having issues copying.

Already went through the whole process for another version so there's still no updates in the game!

I knew it's late but I've become fed up with Fifa so I've come back to PES after 2 years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I tried downloading one of these today. When I try to load the game it says I cannot use this as its from another user. I followed the steps here Any help appreciated

Its the 2012 game I'm playing by the way. mods should I move my question?

• Advertisement
Advertisement