Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

passport ohotos booths in cork

Options
  • 08-10-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

hi there

does anyone know if there are any passport photo booths near grange in douglas, or douglas village? be in a rush later and need to get some pics on way home from work. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 mini1972

Don't know about booths but the chemist near SuperValu do passport photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭jillyb

hey thanks

would prefer a booth.. sounds crazy but last time i got someone taking my photo it was awful and had it for 10 yrs hehe. trying to aim for a somewhat decent one this time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Theres one in the Tesco shopping centre in Douglas. Where the Tesco part is in there tis across from the trolley bay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Anyone know of any old fashioned booths where you get 4 different photos....?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I dont think they make the good old fashioned ones but the one in tescos does the 4 photos. Theres loadsa them, mostly in Shopping Centres

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Sam mcauleys in douglas court do them, they show you what it looks like before printing, and they can print one there and then, if you don't like that they'll take another one, if you do like it they'll print 6 copies...this is what they did for my daughters passport photo and they got it right first time...

its best not to use a booth because they might not be up to the new specifications...and you may get your application delayed because of the photos!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Sam mcauleys in douglas court do them, they show you what it looks like before printing, and they can print one there and then, if you don't like that they'll take another one, if you do like it they'll print 6 copies...this is what they did for my daughters passport photo and they got it right first time...

its best not to use a booth because they might not be up to the new specifications...and you may get your application delayed because of the photos!

exactly what I was going to say, best get them done by a person who can re-do them if they don't match the strict rules...thanks USA and Osama :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭jillyb

Thanks guys.. got em at the tesco booth. Weren't great pics but maybe its my mug hehe as long as they'll accept em thats all that matters! cost €7.. gettin pricey, tut tut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

there €8 in sam mc cauleys in douglas village, i dont think they will accept photos taken in a booth, they got strict on the passport photos in the last few years i assume due to terrorism:confused:
    let us know what happens!

Advertisement