Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Restaurant in Dundalk?

Options
  • 08-10-2010 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭

Was hoping someone could tell me the names of some nice, not overly expensive, restaurants in Dundalk.
    Have something coming up and want to go for a nice meal.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭not1but4

http://www.leftbankdundalk.com/ One been once but it was nice and wasnt all that expensive IIRC.

There is a Cafe down on Jocelyn Street that is pretty nice but I cant remember the name of it for the life of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Hit the Lisdoo - great food and relatively cheap - but if you can afford it, go to the windsor. Top class grub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

The Windsor is the spot alright,i will be grubbing in the Inisfree house next week,seems to be the "in" spot at the moment,will post here and let you know how i get on.(if you can wait that long:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Hit the Lisdoo - great food and relatively cheap - but if you can afford it, go to the windsor. Top class grub :)

I didn't think the Windsor was that expensive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Insurgent wrote: »
    I didn't think the Windsor was that expensive?

Guess i shouldnt have got the fillet steak then :)

Nah its not that expensive but im not sure what the op's budget is :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

I'd go with the Windsor or the Lisdoo.

Both top notch and not overly expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭not1but4

Not a big fan of the Lisdoo TBH always find the food sub-par though not as bad as Sportsbowl the food there was awful. Defiantly agree about the Windsor great spot but havent been there for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Fitzpatricks is a lovely place, on the way to carlingford.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭up the town

Would agree with the windsor, or if you want to tip out to Blackrock, you cant go wrong with the stonehouse, superb menu, and they do an early bird, before 7pm and also have a seperate bar menu. lots of choice, easy parking, and good service too.

Advertisement