Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no cup matches in fifa 11 career mode

Options
  • 08-10-2010 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

i purchsed fifa 11 and in the career mode i cannot play in any cup matches. i tried it on both of my brothers profiles and the same thing happend.

I brough the original copy back to the shop and got a new onw but the same thing happend.

It still dosent work after i delete all fifa 11 saved data on my ps3

Does anymone know a slotuion to this.

i tried contacting e.a and all i get is an aswetring machine and its the same with playsation when i ring them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Well what team are you playing as? Maybe there is some Leagues/teams that are not entered into Cup competitions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

im playing as a premiership team. so i doubt thats the reason.

Ok that is a bit odd. I'm playing as Man Utd. and I didnt start and F.A. Cup matches until January as they automatically qualified to the Third Round. And I think the League Cup didn't start for me til October. Go into the "TalkSport.net" section and just look thru thr fixtures for each cup.

when i go into the calender and look it only shows league games no cup games. when i check the cup fixtures my team, everton arnt listed

They wont show up on the calander until all the previous fixtures are played out and the next round draws are made.
    Just out of curiosity, what Career mode are you playing & what month are you in???

• Advertisement

surely the carling cup matches will show up as everton are in the second round/ im playing in player manager mode.

Well if you are only in the start of your season (i.e July/August/September) then the League Cup matches havent been made yet so there are no fixtures. They wont show up until about the wee kbefore its scheduled

i started a new season and ive played one league game. i checked the second roung carlign cup matches and all the premeir league teams are there expect everton

Advertisement