Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011 League PS3

Options
  • 08-10-2010 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in joining a boards online league

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Your probley one the rare ones with the game on here :p

To be honest i think lot people have jumped ship to fifa or are afraid to buy this game just yet *Myself for example* Ive wasted money last couple years on pro evo and hardly played it cause was awful im holding back a while see how people react to the game.

But its crazy how little is being said about it today and yesterday since release. I mean this time last week was ALOT of feedback on fifa11 guess its plain and clear what people are buying this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Yeah I have been a pro evo fan since the start but switched to FIFA the last couple of years because pro eva was so horrible. I have played PES2011 and they seem to have fixed a lot of problems, esp online.
    I still bought FIFA11 this year and will prob play both :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Yeah I have been a pro evo fan since the start but switched to FIFA the last couple of years because pro eva was so horrible. I have played PES2011 and they seem to have fixed a lot of problems, esp online.
    I still bought FIFA11 this year and will prob play both :D

I have bought all pro evos since the iss days but lately just stuck with fifa even after buying pro evo.
    I have fifa 11 and i think its a great game but i did like the pro evo demo which is why i aint rushing into buyin it just yet.

If its like the old days then yes cause i miss a good master league :D

Advertisement