Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mooney's back open

Options
  • 08-10-2010 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

hurraaaaaaaaaaahh !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Revives the old joke.

What has 200 legs and no pubic hair???

A queue outside Mooneys

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭chieftan65

great to see mooneys back on the quay. wont be a patch on what it was tho unfortunately. pub scene in wexford died when jim packed it in. and i haven't been in a pub since with staff like the old mooneys had. they were fantastic. ah the memories

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I didn't even realise it was shut!!!

Just shows how old I've gotten :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Dinkie wrote: »
    I didn't even realise it was shut!!!

Just shows how old I've gotten :D

Ah jaysus! Mooneys is shut this last 5 years at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Ah jaysus! Mooneys is shut this last 5 years at least!

YEAH... I'm THAT old....

In fairness, I only moved back to Wexford a couple years ago after living abroad for about 5 years.... that my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

i think its a bit much to say the pub scene died in wexford when jim packed it in... lots of excellent pibs in wexford.... sky and the ground being one which is ten times better than mooneys ever was... always a crowd in there any night of the week..good music and a nice crowd....

i remember the mooneys bar staff being ignorant, didnt care about anyone and were only after your cash! a certain bouncer or two in there who will remain un-named used excessive force on numerous occasions ! thats not what a doorman is meant to do...

anyway the new mooneys is nice.

Advertisement