Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adelaide crows!

Options
  • 08-10-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi all,

For all my perseverance in looking at the vast majority of threads on the forum, Adelaide never gets a mention.
    There is a whole lot of Australia out there outside of Sydney (lived there), Melbourne, Perth (lived there) and Brisbane.
    Very small Irish community. Either here for 25+ years or backpacking around. But a proud irish heritage all the same.
    So who lives in Adelaide and who wants to come here. The first regional Australian thread!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

seipeal1, my new friend, you must be the only other irish person in SA, none of whom i ever met! :D ahh i'm sure there's some somewhere :P

I escaped there for 15 months before having to return to teh motherland. Already in the proces of migration though, hoping to be back soon, fingers crossed. :pac: Are you on the sunny southside? or the sunny northside? or sunny east or west side?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Ive a few relatives in Adelaide, they migrated a few years ago and have just opened a new Cycling + Fitness shop recently, they love Adelaide, cant rave enough about it, reckon Ill be visiting when I get over to Oz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

I'm posting this from the Indian Pacific train to Adelaide (2 hours away). Looking forward to getting there. Liked Sydney, but haven't been to anywhere else in Australia yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Is the trrain worth the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Not unless you can afford a cabin. The day/night seats provide the worst night's sleep I've ever had.

• Advertisement
Advertisement