Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season closed - salmon licence

Options
  • 08-10-2010 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder angling boardies....don't forget that with the season now closed it's time to send back your logbook and tags to the fisheries board.

With the way the public finances are gone, I would think they would be only too happy to start sending out fines to those that forget.

I'll be sending back a blank logbook again :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

Thanks seafields completely forgot:eek:
    SeaFields wrote: »
    Just a reminder angling boardies....don't forget that with the season now closed it's time to send back your logbook and tags to the fisheries board.

With the way the public finances are gone, I would think they would be only too happy to start sending out fines to those that forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

TimMac wrote: »
    Thanks seafields completely forgot:eek:

Glad I could help :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Nice one just rescued mine from the tackle bag in the shed,thanks

mp22 wrote: »
    Nice one just rescued mine from the tackle bag in the shed,thanks

Woop woop...two boardies saved...good karma for Seafields in the coming season so! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Hopefully something on that logbook next year :L Cheers for the reminder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

Ya mine is looking pretty pitiful as well this year, caught four and released one
    shblob wrote: »
    Hopefully something on that logbook next year :L Cheers for the reminder.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

TimMac wrote: »
    Ya mine is looking pretty pitiful as well this year, caught four and released one
    Better than nothing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭jolter

thanks for the reminder buddy, hope you have better luck next season.

Bump! :D

Just thought of this today. Must post mine this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭aidanf

Bump! :D

Just thought of this today. Must post mine this evening.

Is it going blank again this year? Mine will be:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

Be sure to add a note asking when is the price being reduced..... in line with wages etc etc

aidanf wrote: »
    Is it going blank again this year? Mine will be:rolleyes:

Just put down one fish released. I didnt actually land him but lost him at the net. It was A small, red fish and had made my mind up that i was releasing it anyway so saved on handling it out of the water.

Next year aidan! We'll fill the logbooks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Shamrock Baits Fishing Hunting

Just found mine in bad shape got a bit of a wetting,have five salmon recorded,1 killed and 4 returned have to do my bit for our local river:)
    Paul

Advertisement