Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant

Options
  • 08-10-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting to hear if they have been approved for the grant by Galway County Co.? I applied exactly 2 months ago and haven't heard anything back apart from a confirmation letter saying that they'd received the application. Should I be worried?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Ring or email them

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

No, no one I know has got any money out of them yet. They only started processing the grant after 31st August, so how early you submitted it didn't really make a difference...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 cmul100

Typically irish, they tell you to apply early but then don't even look at them until they're all in, frustrating!

Advertisement