Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennels

Options
  • 08-10-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a boarding kennel near Kilkenny City centre? My dog is petrified of fireworks and can't be left home alone when they go off. My Mum goes out twice a week and we want to put her in kennels for those nights. We're looking for somewhere close enough to the city centre, but not so close that she'll hear the fireworks.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Kates Madras out the Kells Road is a good place.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

Rowlands in Freshford is good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fran Tech

Happy Paws in bennettsbridge,
    They are brilliant out there and you would have a lot less fireworks out there than anywhere in the City.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

There's one just 1 mile outside of Callan near the old Clonmel road, no idea of the name but unlikely to be any fireworks near it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I would second Happy paws in bennettsbridge, the radio is always playing, lights always on and the owner is great, just tell her the prob and she'll look after the dog. My two love it there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Theres a lad down in the Butts his name is a Pat Clowery, he looks after dogs, he is also a Shepard.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Happy Paws gets my vote......

Advertisement