Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Tralee, help!

Options
  • 08-10-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm moving to Tralee next weekend as I'm starting a FAS course. So at the moment I'm trying to find somewhere to live with cheapish rent (I'm on a budget) but don't want to end up living with a load of messy, gone wild cos they have just moved out of home 18 year old students! I'm only 25 but I've already done the student thing for 4 years and the backpacking in Oz. I don't plan to live a life of a hermit so I just don't want to stuck with people who will be complaining when I'm dragging my drunken ass home at 4am on Sunday morning either! Basically a balance is what I'm looking for, so anybody got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 margaret keane

I have a room to let round the corner from fas. pm me thanks margaret

Advertisement