Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Bayonetta: Treasure Fanatic Achievement

• 08-10-2010 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

I'm not one for using guides, unless it's for collectables, and Bayonetta is no different for me in that respect. I've obtained all the other achievememnts except for Treasure Fanatic. After following a youtube guide very closely, I got all the Umbran Resting Places shown within the guide, but still no achievement. So this soon drove me slightly nuts, so I switched games, played through Wolverine for the last achievement I needed in that one, and beat through Prototype's story mode for a week or two, just to give my head rest.
    But now, I'm back to square one- Bayonetta's Treasure Fanatic achievement.

Can anybody help me out here? Is there something other than just finding these graves that I need to do to unlock the final 20Gs in this game? Has anybody got a link to an accurate guide (prefferably video) to their locations, as I'm sure I the last guide I used (a PS3 one, though I'm playing on Xbox 360) left some out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

This guide seems to be complete... Might be worth double checking it;
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/946346-bayonetta/faqs/58931

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Was it these videos http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9F20B689D5F3FEF5&annotation_id=annotation_271658&feature=iv

I saw a not on one site with the following on the link and guide to the achievement
    NOTE: The videos are MISSING one: chapter 10, after verse 2, on top of the archway where there was an Alfheim portal in chapter 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

That was defo one that I was missing, Calex71. Was really hoping it would be the one I was looking for, but unfortunately the achievement didn't unlock, so I must be missing another one somewhere along the way. And, yes, that was the video guide I was watching. I knew something was fishy about it. Perhaps there are more missing from it, or perhaps I just missed one on my travels.

Anyways, it's looking like I'll have to go the long way about it, by playing through the whole game... yet again. I'll check it all out again with the guide that Tman posted up. Hopefully I'll get the chance in the next few days, as I really want to get this one out of the way. Starting to feel like this achievement has been hanging over my head for waaaay too long.

Scrap that, lads. Started working my way from the end of that guide in, and got the final achievement. Cheers for all the help. I really appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ah nice one, nothing worse than missing that one collectable and not having a notion where it might be.

• Advertisement

Yeah, collectables always annoy me. They always find themselves at the very end of my to-do list in any game. Glad to finally have this one sorted out though. It's a weight off my shoulders, lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ah damn i was late to your thread :D there were indeed some really sneaky witch coffin hidden in some stages! if you wanna see hows the achievement/scores of another Boyenatta lover, check out the bayon stat in my sign :P

Yeah, it's a fantastic game, and I'm really hoping for a sequel. I don't reckon my scores would compare to most folks, but I really enjoyed it non the less.

Advertisement