Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Tralee.

Options
  • 08-10-2010 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm moving to Tralee next weekend, so as well trying to find somewhere to live(already have a thread started on this but any ideas from anyone are great). I'm also looking for things to do as I know no one in Tralee. I'm starting a FAS course so hopefully I should get to know people on that but in an aid to expand my social group in Tralee what can a 25 year old woman do in Tralee? I don't drive and plan to live in centre of town. So does anyone know of good yoga/pilates classes, film club, places to run, Irish conversation group(I'm far from being fluent though!!!) etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

I know Siamsa Tíre used to have a film club, not sure if it's still going though.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Hoof Hearted

I did a FAS course once when I was at Anco, after finishing I said "Ta me ufaseach"

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭manoverboards

Hey Cnau,

Their is an Irish conversation group that meets in the Meadowland hotel [weekly I think], I think the film club is still happening in Siamsa[ as well as Listowel and Dingle] the Kerry Film Festival is happening over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cnau

Thanks, found out conversation group is 8pm on Thursday

Advertisement