Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Student Grant

• 08-10-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭

I am due to recieve the maintenance grant I dropped in all forms into the student finance to show that i'm attending college etc and they said they would send them off. I'm just wondering when will the grant be paid into my account?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Could be anytime really, I didn't get mine until the day I handed in my thesis :D

But in my case there was special circumstances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

seen a note up that "some of the grants are in for louth & meath".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

So how do i go about obtaining this? will I go to the finance office ?

James_LWAU wrote: »
    So how do i go about obtaining this? will I go to the finance office ?

It was sent to the office for my department when I was there, ask there first.

and do they give you it in cash or cheque form?

• Advertisement

and do they give you it in cash or cheque form?

Cheque, you'll need to produce ID too.

cool, i've no paper to confirm I am getting the grant as I handed it in a while ago so they'd have my name on a list in the office yeah?

cool, i've no paper to confirm I am getting the grant as I handed it in a while ago so they'd have my name on a list in the office yeah?

Yeh, if your not sure wether your getting it or not if would be best to check in the admissions office across from the bank, beside the SU.

Advertisement