Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Cheques.

• 08-10-2010 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how you are notified when to collect your grant cheque and if any have been given out yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

bkelly86 wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows how you are notified when to collect your grant cheque and if any have been given out yet?

You will get an email to your student account letting you know when it is ready for collection.

Each VEC/Council sends them at different times though ie Kilkenny ould be in weeks ago and Dublins may have not arrived at all yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bkelly86

Thanks for the info, well i emailed laois vec and they said they sent the college them Wednesday, so hopefully I'll get an email next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 polkadots1900

good point

Advertisement