Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Parking..!!

Options
  • 08-10-2010 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

I have started a night (6.15-9.30pm)course on Georges st and find it kinda hard to get street parking around the area wheres the best..??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

kerno wrote: »
    I have started a night (6.15-9.30pm)course on Georges st and find it kinda hard to get street parking around the area wheres the best..??

You'll normally find a spot on Golden Lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

The College of Surgeons (Stephens Green) have an overnight rate of 6 euro - after 5.30 p.m. - well worth it even if only for 3 hours or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It's only €2 in RCS and in Drury street carpark that is subsidised by DBS, if that's where you go to for your course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Drury St has very cheap night prices at midweek I think,the old whisky warehouse I mean,just before the turn for Exchequer st, not the multi at the Stephens st end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

WindSock wrote: »
    It's only €2 in RCS and in Drury street carpark that is subsidised by DBS, if that's where you go to for your course.

But if he parks on the street, he'll only have to pay until 7 o'clock, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Pookah wrote: »
    But if he parks on the street, he'll only have to pay until 7 o'clock, no?

It's €2.90 around that area for the hour. So it works out cheaper and you have some peace of mind that your car is marginally safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

Any other suggestions..??

Advertisement