Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Hot Dog in Cork City?

Options
  • 08-10-2010 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi fellow forum members,

My GF is on the bus from Limerick to Cork. She told me to get some hot dogs on the way home when she arrives, but I have no idea where can I buy them in Cork...

So please help me to suggest a chipper or a Take Away within the city limits.

Best Regards,

fishguy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

There's a street full of chippers if you go across Patrick St. bridge, straight ahead onto the next road, then turn right. Surely one of them would have hot dogs? And then you can even meet her at the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭fishguy

Hi,

Thx for your reply. Thatd the McCurtain St. But I don't think any of them will sell hot dogs...

fishguy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

eddie rockets do hotdogs afaik!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

There's a hot dog place on south main street (behind Bishop Lucey Park) whihc is pretty decent. Sort of just off Washington St.

There's a great place in the English market for hot dogs but I think that will be closed by now, maybe they're open late on Fridays.

Avoid Eddie Rockets and The dives on McCurtain street. Seriously.

• Advertisement
Advertisement