Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels Near The O2

Options
  • 08-10-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if any of you would be able to direct me to a decent but reasonably priced hotel in close proximity to The 02.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

In no particular order:

The Gibson
    The Clarion IFSC
    Jurys Inn IFSC
    The Maldron
    The North Star, Amiens St
    The Ripley Court, Talbot St
    Jacobs Inn
    Issacs Inn

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cheers for that, would you personally recommened any of those?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Paully D wrote: »
    Cheers for that, would you personally recommened any of those?

Well, I've never stayed in any as I'm from Dublin!!! I would love to see the rooms in The Gibson and they have underground access to the O2 so if I had to chose one I'd go for that! Otherwise it'd be either The Clarion or Jurys after that as I've been to sister properties and thought they were ok. I imagine the Maldron would be reasonable and it's in a decent area so I'd pick that next. I'd avoid the North Star like the plague just because I've been to the bar there... scary! Not sure about the Ripley Court, the area is safe but grubby, same as the North Star. Jacobs and Issacs are hostel type places with private rooms, not really my cup of tea.

Advertisement