Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Chinese friend.

Options
  • 08-10-2010 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭

My Chinese friend was married to a women called lorainne but he was also having an affair with a women called Clair Lee. One day Lorainne was tragically killed in a car accident. At the funeral my friend got up and sang a song, 'I can see Clair Lee now Lorainne has gone'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Why's he supposed to be Chinese?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

FruitLover wrote: »
    Why's he supposed to be Chinese?

Because he has slanty eyes :)

Most Chinese people don't have slanted eyes. They can often look narrower than caucasian eyes, but not usually slanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Why did you friend sing at his wifes funeral and why are you telling us all about his personal life on a public forum? surely this revelation of his affair is being insensitive to his wifes family?

On the 'Humour' forum no less! Poor show.

For the sake of your friendship, I hope your friend is not a member of Boards.

• Advertisement

*Bangs head repeatedly on desk*

For the love of God.

Please tell me this is a wind up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Which one is she Fred ?

wild-chinese-girls-1.jpg
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Which one is she Fred ?

wild-chinese-girls-1.jpg

Far right :)

Far right :)

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

She looks like a Chinese hooker I was with once.

She said to me

“Wot you like”

I said “ I want a number 69”

Eventually, in a puzzled tone she asked.........

:pac: "You want... Beef wif Bwoccori?"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Like a Chinese hooker a 'friend' of mine once was with,he booked her for half 7 it was 8 before she arrived,her excuse..........? "Me love you wong time"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

Which one is she Fred ?

wild-chinese-girls-1.jpg

I fancy the one with the slanty eyes pointing at her chin, or maybe she's tellin us my name is chin lee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

An Italian, a Scotsman, and a Chinese fellow were hired at a construction site. The foreman pointed out a huge pile of sand and told the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping." To the Scotsman he said, "You're in charge of shoveling." And to the Chinese guy, "You're in charge of supplies."
    He then said, "Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile."
    The foreman went away for a of couple hours, and, when he returned, the pile of sand was untouched. He asked the Italian, "Why didn't you sweep any of it?" The Italian replied, "I no hava no broom. You said to the Chinese fella that he a wasa in a charge of supplies, but he hasa disappeared and I no coulda finda him nowhere." Then the foreman turned to the Scotsman and said, "And you, I thought I told you to shovel this pile."
    The Scotsman replied, "Aye, ye did lad, boot ah couldnay get meself a shoovel! Ye left th' Chinese gadgie in chairge of supplies, boot ah couldnay fin' him either." The foreman was really angry by now and stormed off toward the pile of sand to look for the Chinese guy.

Just then, the Chinese guy jumped out from behind the pile of sand and yelled...

"SUPPLIES!!"

A Dustman knocks on a chinese mans door one morning.

The chinaman says "harro wot u wann?".

Dustman says "wheres ya bin?"

"I bin on loo" says the chinaman.

"No mate wheres ya dustbin?" "

I dust bin on loo!" says chinaman"

No no mate, stop fookin me bout, wheres... ya wheelie bin?"

"Hokay, I wheelie bin havin a ****!

Advertisement