Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax return - who do you recommend?

• 08-10-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi All
    Does anybody know someone who is good at tax returns, just the usual family type stuff. I'd really like someone to come to the house for an hour or so and fill in the necessary. Were about 10K east of Ennis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Irlandski wrote: »
    Hi All
    We are about 10K east of Ennis

So your in Quin then?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭graflynn

Have you looked into doing it online through www.revenue.ie it's relatively straight forward.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

As Gra said just look up revenue.ie it's very very straight forward from there

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭iluvcheese92

So your in Quin then?:D
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

Irlandski wrote: »
    Hi All
    Does anybody know someone who is good at tax returns, just the usual family type stuff. I'd really like someone to come to the house for an hour or so and fill in the necessary. Were about 10K east of Ennis

Go to the citizens advice in Bindon Lane, across from the Post Office in Bindon St. They are excellent and will arrange an appointment with an accountant for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭minnow

You can also try www.paylesstax.ie
    They have a basic package for preparing tax returns free.

Note: I haven't tried it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Irlandski

Thanks all - some good feedback there, ill look into all suggestions...

Advertisement