Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Fault

Options
  • 08-10-2010 8:09pm

Hi just wondering is anyones UPC acting up?
    Mine is and we called them. The said there's a fault and they can't fix it until Tuesday apparently? Thanks,
    Joe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Phoned them just there and there's a recorded message up saying there's a fault to TV, Phone & Broadband services in Mulhuddart, Castleknock and Blanchardstown and they have technicians working on it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

I got their BB upgrade to 15MB about 6 weeks ago, and since then have been getting download speeds of 0.41! Have had an Engineer out and he said its an outside problem.

Apparently a network team have been working on it and it was supposed to be fixed by today but it's still painfully slow.

Gonna ring them tomorrow but at this stage i'm ready to change providers.

Advertisement