Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend me a good monitor for Three Monitor setup

Options
  • 08-10-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Hi folks
    I am finding it very difficult to find info or reviews on a decent monitor choice for 3 monitor setups.

Here's what I need
    * Full HD
    * Reasonable contrast
    * Good response time 2-5ms
    * 22" (or thereabouts)
    * VESA Compatible (mounting standard)
    * Symmetrical bezel all round so that I can place them landscape or portrait and the bezel gap will be uniform.
    * Cheap

Any advice?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i think the reason your finding it hard to find monitors is because you want to set them up in portrait but im sure someone here will help you, any reason your going portrait instead of a normal setup? just curious as il be buying two more monitors later in the year myself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

Its not so much that I'm going portrait, I just want the option, be nice to try out for flight sim and racing. I just came across this...IIYAMA B2209HDS - http://elara.ie/products/detailsfull.asp?productcode=ECE1970816

Can anyone offer any opinions on the make?

Advertisement