Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES2011 - Long Ranger Trophy glitch

Options
  • 08-10-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

I just managed to unlock this Trophy in only my eigth game. The weird thing is that both the goals I scored in the match were from inside the penalty area :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭finnezzia

I went to a lot of trouble to get this one on the last game, shooting from anywhere and everywhere but didnt get it.

Are there any game modes that are excluded (like exhibition p1'v'p2)? Because there where loads that I thought should've got me it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

finnezzia wrote: »
    I went to a lot of trouble to get this one on the last game, shooting from anywhere and everywhere but didnt get it.

Are there any game modes that are excluded (like exhibition p1'v'p2)? Because there where loads that I thought should've got me it.

You can only get the trophy if you are playing against the computer in any game mode.

There are 2 ways of getting it, first you have the legimate shoot from everywhere and see what happens and you can check in the Track Editor how far out your furthest goal was scored.

This is usually very hard, i managed this year in one of my first few Master League games, got a guy on loan that was decent at free kicks, 37m out, shot it went in just under the bar and over the keeper, terrible goal keeping really.

then there is the 2nd way of getting the trophy, go into Edit, pick anyteam and drop the every stat for their starting goalkeeper, also drop his height to the lowest possible and play against that team in an exhibition on the lowest level and shot from everywhere with a player with good shooting.

I woud have tried the 2nd option after a few weeks or months had I not got the trophy after 2 or 3 days of playing and getting very lucky.

Advertisement