Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ranting and raving

• 08-10-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Whatever happened to ranting and raving forum. It used to be my favourite = after ah of course!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Take it to Ranting and Raving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

It went back to the source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

It was closed due to complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

fiona12 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to ranting and raving forum. It used to be my favourite = after ah of course!

I took one look at it, noted the rule that you couldn't swear and thought 'fuck that....'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Its still HERE
    though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

look at the sig

Nodin wrote: »
    I took one look at it, noted the rule that you couldn't swear and thought 'fuck that....'

Aha! So that's how you get around the swear filter.

Fucking A!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

It got merged into Sunshine Rainbows and Lollipops.

alwaysadub wrote: »
    It got merged into Sunshine Rainbows and Lollipops.

And is now called "Fucking Sunshine, Poxy Rainbows and Shagging Lollipops". :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

It's still there. You just have to ask for access.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64768655

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

We're at the rave!

Advertisement