Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

losing weight?

Options
  • 08-10-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Just looking for afew tips on how to lose weight, im a 23year old male, height of about 5"7/8 and around 15stone (not certain on height or weight). Going starting a diet from monday which consists of pasta, eggs, rice, chicken, fruit and veg. I take the dogs for a walk for 1-1.5miles a day(weather permitting) and walk to work every day (.5miles). I will be playing 7 a side soccer in the coming weeks 1 nite a week for an hour. Also should I wait until I lose some weight to start on the weights or should I start now? Just wondering have ye got any other tips on how to lose weight eg sauna suits, or is there some formula/substance from a local health store that helps? And does anyone have a good diet programme?

Advertisement