Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone,o2,meteor?????

Options
  • 08-10-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

which has the best prepay network. will be getting iphone 4 so will need mobile broadband,i text a lot and make a few calls. which is the best mobile network out there at the mo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

For pre pay probably 3. For €20 top up.per month they give you free anytime texts to any network, free weekend calls and 500 MB for €5

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

that sounds really good,i dont know anybody who's on 3 though. dunno if network coverage is good here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

talkin wrote: »
    that sounds really good,i dont know anybody who's on 3 though. dunno if network coverage is good here

where art thou?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

midwest of the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

talkin wrote: »
    midwest of the country

well you should have no problems!
    I travel the length and breadth of the country each week with work, (all 32 counties) I had been a loyal customer to O2 for 6 years or so, but switched to 3 a few months back.
    Like yourself, I was a bit sceptical at first, but I have to be honest here, and tell you the move was the best thing I ever done as regards mobile phones!
    Coverage etc is on par with o 2, and my bills have gone from 240+ on average a month, to 98 with three!

best value out there by far at the minute

• Advertisement
Advertisement