Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montage/Editing Opinions?

Options
  • 09-10-2010 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

A word of warning: this is my first time ever making a montage, and my first time using the software (Vegas). :p Saying that, if you could rip it to shreds with your heartless opinions, I'd be very grateful. :D

It's from Minecraft, and from an explosions/madness multiplayer server where the basic goal is destruction. I got together with some people, wreaked havoc and this was the result. Since I got some cool clips, I thought I'd throw 'em together with some music and shiz. Thanks!

P.S: You'll notice a lot of pauses, mainly in the middle. That's the game, not the clip. Yeah, probably should have chosen a better game to make a montage of, eh? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

The pauses are too annoying for me, and the shake on the intro text is Too much.

I really like the Created by Bonavox.

Maybe it's just that I don't get minecraft :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Tallon wrote: »
    The pauses are too annoying for me, and the shake on the intro text is Too much.

I really like the Created by Bonavox.

Maybe it's just that I don't get minecraft :p

I actually completely understand, it was only during rendering that I decided it was kinda boring, and adding some effects didn't seem to add much. :p Guess I'd better choose a better game in future so. :D

Anyone else wanna give one of those lovely opinions everyone seems to have these days? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bonavox wrote: »
    Anyone else wanna give one of those lovely opinions everyone seems to have these days? :)

You know I mean mine in the best way possible? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Tallon wrote: »
    You know I mean mine in the best way possible? :D

Haha yeah, was just joking. :D I actually agree with you hehe. :pac:

Advertisement