Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Being Awesome

• 09-10-2010 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else tried this?

For the majority of this year I've done shag all, on the dole etc but recently I got back into the workforce, got a nice gaf and decided to take up a new hobby so I started to be awesome

I should have done this years ago, there's so many places to be awesome and so many ways you can be awesome

It started with my new job, I was reading up on being awesome so I said I'd give it a try at work and now I'm awesome at work all the time

I diversified and I;m pretty awesome on a night out, still got some work to go there, I'm awesome in the kitchen and more importantly I'm awesome in the bedroom

Being awesome is one of these things that you can do anywhere at any time, it's without doubt the best hobby I've ever had, indeed it's a lifestyle choice

Anyone else awesome?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Johnny Depp apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'm awesome. So my mammy said anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

No,
    but I punched a whale once. Right in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

My middle name is awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I have awesome boots if that counts.

• Advertisement

I'm awesome at ninja edits.

See post #2 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

For the majority of this year I've done shag all, on the dole etc but recently I got back into the workforce, got a nice gaf and decided to take up a new hobby so I started to be awesome

I should have done this years ago, there's so many places to be awesome and so many ways you can be awesome

It started with my new job, I was reading up on being awesome so I said I'd give it a try at work and now I'm awesome at work all the time

I diversified and I;m pretty awesome on a night out, still got some work to go there, I'm awesome in the kitchen and more importantly I'm awesome in the bedroom

Being awesome is one of these things that you can do anywhere at any time, it's without doubt the best hobby I've ever had, indeed it's a lifestyle choice

Anyone else awesome?

Im modest as well as awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Anyone else awesome?

Americans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Anyone else awesome?
    lol how bad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I'm awesome at ninja edits ;)

You're good, but you're no Garry Busey.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭KevinVonSpiel

Do or do not... there is no 'try'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

now I'm awesome at work all the time

That is so awesome, man!

Johnny Depp apparently.

Eh, what happened to Gary?!

You're awesome at trying too hard to get POTD you are!

Links234 wrote: »
    I have awesome boots if that counts.

There's something wrong with AH when its a woman who has to say : pics or GTFO!

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Eh, what happened to Gary?!

You're awesome at trying too hard to get POTD you are!

Eh, see post #7 ;)

Eh, see post #7 ;)

Yeah,i saw that after. Shush you :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

alwaysadub wrote: »
    There's something wrong with AH when its a woman who has to say : pics or GTFO!

lol :D

no pics, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I preferred Slasher when he was on the dole & less awesome.

Totally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

I was awesome years ago. Now anyone can be awesome so I had to move onto being 'Supafly'. Fuckin' riff-raff are ruining everything nowadays.

-Funk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Is that u?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

I'm aiming for tiresome :D
    Much less effort

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Anyone else awesome?

Wait a minute, you got a job? How the hell did you manage that?
    I remember when you used to be just one of the unemployed ranks here at night; bemoaning your luck and all that.
    Didn't realise you'd got a job; that explains why i've seen less of you recently and you be acting all uppity when i do.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I used to be with awesome, but then they changed what "awesome" was. Now, what I am isn't "awesome", and what's "awesome" seems weird and scary to me.

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    I used to be with awesome, but then they changed what "awesome" was. Now, what I am isn't "awesome", and what's "awesome" seems weird and scary to me.

DeV.

Are you still cool?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭bennyob

I just took a reading and I have 1.21 gigawatts of awesomeness!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

ascanbe wrote: »
    Are you still cool?
    Only when he is not trying to be awesome or trying not to be awesome, cant remember which.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

Anyone else awesome?

Hi. Sorry i'm only getting to this thread now, was busy being awesome. Its ok though, im here now. Will be awesome again over the weekend so please excuse my absence until then.

wil wrote: »
    Only when he is not trying to be awesome or trying not to be awesome, cant remember which.

I've heard he owns, anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

No,
    but I punched a whale once. Right in the face.

did it get the hump?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

When im sad I decide to stop being sad and be awesome instead.
    SUIT UP!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I will only feel awesome when I am a Mod & can sign my posts with my username. Like this..

- Star Belgrade

I agree with you. I feel awesome now

- Star Belgrade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I don't mean to be. It just kind of happenss though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

there's only one awesome-o

ascanbe wrote: »
    Are you still cool?

His hair was. But then it died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

No Barney Stinson quote thus far, keep it that way AH. ;) And I hate that ****ing word!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

AH is in a relatively good mood, thought this would really get up someones nose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

In Galway we are born awesome, in Mayo ye take it up as a hobby. :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

awesome13.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

bennyob wrote: »

1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

awesommmmmme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

AH is in a relatively good mood, thought this would really get up someones nose

That will only happen when the ones with Awesome Deficit Disorder finally pluck up enough courage to read beyond the thread title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I will only feel awesome when I am a Mod & can sign my posts with my username. Like this..

- Star Belgrade

:eek:My god,I've been reading your name wrong for years,as in ,stablegrade,how unawesome of me:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

During an awfully awesome threesome with some buxom young wans, I grew tiresome of being held ransom, so reverted to being, you know, and then some...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

this thread is going to legen wait for it ......dary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Where I should have a shame gland beside my awesome gland I in fact have a SECOND awesome gland. True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Here's a picture of my most awesome moment.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/796/original/khjkj2.JPG?1266622413

Also i've been told i'm great in bed which makes me even more awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

i'm awestruck
    bennyob wrote: »

you must need some kind of flux capacitor to harness all that awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

- Star Belgrade

Keep trying, you'll get there some day.

-Funk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

When im sad I decide to stop being sad and be awesome instead.
    SUIT UP!
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    No Barney Stinson quote thus far, keep it that way AH. ;) And I hate that ****ing word!

Eh, too late! (I am also aware I am 3 days late to the awesome thread.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

I'm thinking of going the other way, letting my guns atrophy, growing a neckbeard, not scoring the winning try, becoming interested in atheism, that sort of thing.

Being awesome all the time is exhausting, all you worthless internet plebs dont know how good you have it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement