Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAO lads that don't like sport

• 09-10-2010 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

How do you fill the void in your life? Genuine question.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I have no problem filling voids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Sport is one of the many things i like; if i didn't like sport, i imagine i'd fill the void by liking even more non-sports related things or liking the non-sports related things i currently like even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

Rabies wrote: »
    I have no problem filling voids.

Are you homo/bi? I don't mean that in a rude way, incidentally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

Yes,yes he is incidentally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Do you mean sport, or just shíte like soccer and gaa?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

I love The Arsenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

He said sport, but for trolls, I guess it doesn't take much to have a pot shot at things you don't like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Godot. wrote: »

He might have said sport but he meant GAA and he meant it condescendingly.

baaaa wrote: »
    He might have said sport but he meant GAA and he meant it condescendingly.

Oh Sorry, good thing you're here to tell us what people really mean, thanks.

• Advertisement

No problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Does tiddly winks count as a sport?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Gay for you.
    But straight for everyone else.

baaaa wrote: »
    No problem.

With your in depth experience, I thought you would gather I meant to be sarcastic.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    With your in depth experience, I thought you would gather I meant to be sarcastic.
    Did you?That's nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

How about the sport of trying to outdo each other with retarded thank seeking replies?

Is that what you do to fill the void left by GAA?

taytothief wrote: »
    How about the sport of trying to outdo each other with retarded thank seeking replies?

Like the one you just made?

I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree buddy, I just don't like people putting words in other peoples mouths.

If they're not sports, what do you consider to be sports? Sports that may not be considered sports by others but maybe should be considered sports or just other sports that are not the sports you dismissed as not being sports?
    Sports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

What a retarded thread full of retarded posts.

• Advertisement

This is an insightful thread with informative answers,hence it's location.

ascanbe wrote: »
    If they're not sports, what do you consider to be sports? Sports that may not be considered sports by others but maybe should be considered sports or just other sports that are not the sports you dismissed as not being sports?
    Sports.

Evidently motor racing is a sport, but God's gift to man, Gaelic Hurling, isn't.

I hardly need to point how idiotic this point of view is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Orizio wrote: »
    retarded.....or awesome ????

Evidently motor racing is a sport, but God's gift to man, Gaelic Hurling, isn't.

I completely agree, it is very idiotic to think hurling is gods gift to man.

Calm down, sport.

I completely agree, it is very idiotic to think hurling is gods gift to man.

I agree, thinking God exists is indeed idiotic.

But naturally, if God did exist, his preferred sport of choice would be Gaelic Hurling. God would only choose a sport of true perfection, rather then inferior imitations.

Calm down, sport.

Calm down Calm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm down Calm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm down.

If he seen the Indian or African hurling he'd choose them first.

I'm not following you.

• Advertisement

I agree, thinking God exists is indeed idiotic.

But naturally, if God did exist, his preferred sport of choice would be Gaelic Hurling. God would only choose a sport of true perfection, rather then inferior imitations.

True Perfection? It's just hitting a ball with a stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

OPENROAD wrote: »
    I love The Arsenal.

The problem with them is they always try to walk it in.

Calm down Calm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm down Calm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm downCalm down.

Oh, you're a scouser.

Oh, you're a scouser.

Random.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I Dunno, maybe they like music?

True Perfection? It's just hitting a ball with a stick.

The words of a man who has never played hurling in his life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

How do you fill the void in your life? Genuine question.

With lots of love.

Sports.

You're a good sport!

Thread is offside imo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement