Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this build ok?

Options
  • 09-10-2010 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Is this build ok? some ideas plz. Can I save some money?
    hardwareversand_de-Mynotes_cr.jpg
    It says,
    Bestellwert 645,43 € + Shipping costs + 3,99 € = Finanzierungsbasis 649,42 €

Is that 649,42 € the final cost?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Well for a start you could get rid of 4 of those mouse pads unless you really need them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jvfeng

I was trying to order some parts for my brother's company on hardwareversand but I couldn't fill out the company field. It says somethings about company solution. I couldn't find anything about it. Does anyone have some ideas? Does it cost more by doing it as a company? How much more? Do I need to pay more VAT? Thank you very much!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Not too knowledgeable about the second question, but as for the first: the shipping rate is higher for Ireland (€30) so final cost is €675. Minus four mousemats :D:P

On the other hand you could spend a bit more... the XFX 650W is only €4 more than the Amazon, is a Seasonic unit and is modular ;) And if you want to spec such a massive PSU you should OC that CPU to the full, and that would require a better CPU cooler! If you don't want to OC anything a decent 550W PSU would do you (not that HWVS have anything decent under €70 at the moment anyways :()

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jvfeng

Solitaire wrote: »
    Not too knowledgeable about the second question, but as for the first: the shipping rate is higher for Ireland (€30) so final cost is €675. Minus four mousemats :D:P

On the other hand you could spend a bit more... the XFX 650W is only €4 more than the Amazon, is a Seasonic unit and is modular ;) And if you want to spec such a massive PSU you should OC that CPU to the full, and that would require a better CPU cooler! If you don't want to OC anything a decent 550W PSU would do you (not that HWVS have anything decent under €70 at the moment anyways :()

Thank you very much Solitaire

Advertisement