Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lazy Feckers

• 09-10-2010 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Why on earth do people go around during the day in their pajamas??! I mean like to the shops, in around the town, everywhere! Have they no shame!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭over9000dvd

pics or gtfo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

it is a fad that has been going on for a while

Comfort clothes when you're lounging around at home.

If you're running to the shops for some bread, milk or whatever, then its not like its going to cause much of a problem

Different story if you're doing you weekly clothes shop or going to a business meeting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

It's a sign of society becoming decadent IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Evelynmc

No they don't just do it for a quick run to the shop, yes that wud be like 'whatever' ...
    But even young ones hanging around with friends, people around shopping center's doing a full weekly shop, hair not even brushed, at like 4 pm in the day! As far as i'm concerned they should be ashamed of themselves, and mind you, i hadn't seen it at all until i moved to Cork =\

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭over9000dvd

Evelynmc wrote: »
    No they don't just do it for a quick run to the shop, yes that wud be like 'whatever' ...
    But even young ones hanging around with friends, people around shopping center's doing a full weekly shop, hair not even brushed, at like 4 pm in the day! As far as i'm concerned they should be ashamed of themselves, and mind you, i hadn't seen it at all until i moved to Cork =\

must be a cork thang then.. i never seen any1 out in public wearing what you linked, at any time in the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Evelynmc

LoL... And i just remembered... Last person i saw wearing PJ's had like perfect make-up but still looked like s*** anyway lol xD - Why bother with the frickin make-up and not brush your hair or dress yourself lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

you can smell the sweat and unwashed gabhalls off the durrty skangers!

Advertisement