Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batgirl- Fancy Dress- accessories

Options
  • 09-10-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction here.

I have the main parts costume sorted except I have no belt or arm gauntlet thingies.
    I wasn't going to bother but I think they make the costume...
    It seems that you buy them with the official costume & I bought mine second hand without the belt & arm things...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Treads moved from F&A with a permanent redirect. If they can't help here then perhaps Arts & Crafts might give you pointers into making the accessories.

/Waves to the lurverly mods of G&F&PI :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Is it a bat girl costume?

Have you tried the various 2 euro shops that might have batman or bat girl accessories without it costing a fortune?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Is it a bat girl costume?

Have you tried the various 2 euro shops that might have batman or bat girl accessories without it costing a fortune?

Ya I had a wee look today alright.. didn't see anything.. Will keep an eye out - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Get a pair of opera gloves, the long elbow length gloves from somewhere like Clares and then cut an old black t-shirt into triangles and stitch then to the gloves.
    A belt buckle can be cut from card and either sprayed silver or covered in aluminum foil.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Cool thanks, must try Claires so.... Sorry I am useless at this type of thing. No imagination at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Is the outfit you have like this one then?

batgirl.jpg

Do try Claires, also Penneys for the gloves

Do you have a mask?

Yes that's the one! I have the dress & the cape part & a diff mask..

Advertisement